By placing an order with the Blademan's Knife Shop LLC website, the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. Blademan's Knife Shop LLC shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
Blademan's Knife Shop is not responsible for typographical errors or changes in specifications by the manufacturers. We strive to keep the information as current as possible but are not always able to. All images and text are the property of Blademan's Knife Shop LLC, and may not be copied or used without the written permission. All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Customers are responsible for compliance with all state and local regulations.
We reserve the right to refuse service at our own discretion.
Release, Assumption of Risk, and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement:
Blademan's Knife Shop does not warrant that a person or company may legally sell, purchase, possess, or carry any and all items offered according to federal, state, or local laws. These items include, but are not limited to pocket knives, switchblades, items having concealed blades, and double edged blades. We feel it is extremely important to comply with guidelines established by state laws. By purchasing any item from Blademan's Knife Shop, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all federal, local, and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items. We strongly recommend that items purchased from Blademan's Knife Shop not be sold to minors without parental permission.
*ALL PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*
Blademan's Knife Shop LLC maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed here for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Blademan's Knife Shops LLC's written permission.
The various company logos are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable sales tax (7.0% for IN residents only). Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Some products and services may not be available for all locations.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement does not apply.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Blademan's Knife Shop LLC. Blademan's Knife Shop LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Blademan's Knife Shop LLC.
- While Blademan's Knife Shop uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, Blademan's Knife Shop makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Blademan's Knife Shop assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Blademan's Knife Shop nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all information on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you "As Is," you agree that Blademan's Knife Shop shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that KnifeCenter shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. Blademan's Knife Shop also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, anything you transmit or post may be used by Blademan's Knife Shop for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Blademan's Knife Shop is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Blademan's Knife Shop. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Blademan's Knife Shop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through Blademan's Knife Shop are warranteed by the manufacturers and not by Blademan's Knife shop.
- Blademan's Knife Shop may, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Blademan's Knife Shop will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- Blademan's Knife Shop may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.